Founder of Irish Apothecary, Nicole is passionate about helping people take control of their health and well-being. An expert in apothecary With decades of experience and an abundance of qualifications, she empowers anyone to step into their full power and live with authenticity, balance, optimal health, and confidence. Join her online webinars and courses to discover the power of apothecary and feel renewed, revitalized, and reconditioned. Subscribe for updates on her sustainable approach to inner peace and happiness.
- Arnica is a herb from the Asteraceae botanical family (part of the same family as the sunflower) with orange-yellow daisy-like flower heads.
- The Arnica Flowers are seeped in Sunflower oil and left to soak for a period to infuse these wonderful properties into the Sunflower Oil.
- A great oil for bruising, muscle strains and other muscular injuries. Also used to soothe and relax tired and aching muscles, reduce inflammation and treat irritation caused by insect bites.
- This Arnica Oil is especially suitable for topical application to treat under eye circles, chapped lips or irritated nostrils.
- It is a very dry oil which spreads easily and is absorbed relatively quickly by the skin.
Note: If you would like additional tops, please specify which ones by adding to your order notes at checkout, free of charge.
100% Infused Arnica Oil: Sunflower Oil, Arnica Seed Extract
More Product Information
|Botanical Name:||Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Arnica Montana|
|Absorption:||It is a very dry oil which spreads easily and is
absorbed relatively quickly by the skin.
|Ingredient List:||Sunflower Oil, Arnica Seed Extract|
*Apply with caution on broken skin.