Founder of Irish Apothecary, Nicole is passionate about helping people take control of their health and well-being. An expert in apothecary With decades of experience and an abundance of qualifications, she empowers anyone to step into their full power and live with authenticity, balance, optimal health, and confidence. Join her online webinars and courses to discover the power of apothecary and feel renewed, revitalized, and reconditioned. Subscribe for updates on her sustainable approach to inner peace and happiness.
- Calendula is a native Herb of Egypt and Southern Europe. It is from the Asteracea botanical family. Calendula is a well-known and versatile healing herb which has been used for centuries by herbalists.
- Our Calendula infused Oil is made by steeping Calendula flowers in Sunflower Oil. Calendula has many properties including being antibiotic, anti-inflammatory, stimulates the immune system, assisting the body in fighting infections and promoting skin tissue repair to help minimise scar formation.
- Calendula effectively treats most minor skin problems including sunburn, sores, eczema, bites and chapped skin.
- It's skin healing and regenerating properties make it a popular ingredient in products for all skin types including sensitive skin and baby care.
- This product can be used on its own or in a recipe to produce balms and creams.
- Spreads easily and is absorbed relatively quickly.
Note: If you would like additional tops, please specify which ones by adding to your order notes at checkout, free of charge.
100% Infused Calendula Seed Oil: Sunflower Oil, Calendula Seed Oil
More Product Information
|Botanical Name:||Helianthus Annus Seed Oil, Calendula officinalis|
|Plant Part:||Flower heads and petals|
|Ingredient List:||Sunflower Oil, Calendula Seed Oil|
Calendula (Infused) Oil