Founder of Irish Apothecary, Nicole is passionate about helping people take control of their health and well-being. An expert in apothecary With decades of experience and an abundance of qualifications, she empowers anyone to step into their full power and live with authenticity, balance, optimal health, and confidence. Join her online webinars and courses to discover the power of apothecary and feel renewed, revitalized, and reconditioned. Subscribe for updates on her sustainable approach to inner peace and happiness.
- Carrot Infused oil is known for its anti-oxidant qualities, revitalising skin cells and its ability to reduce age spots, fine lines and wrinkles.
- It can be used directly on the skin as a topical treatment. Beta-Carotene is the precursor for the pro-vitamin A.
- Vitamin A is essential for the skin and promotes healthy tissue formation as well as protects the skin from ultra-violet radiation. Beta-Carotene also exhibits antioxidant activity.
- Carrot Infused Oil is used to help heal wounds, impetigo and burns as well as treat eczema dermatitis and improve the appearance of scar tissue.
- It is ideal in skincare products designed for dry, mature/ageing skin.
- It can also be beneficial in relieving rashes and itchy skin.
Note: If you would like additional tops, please specify which ones by adding to your order notes at checkout, free of charge.
100% Pure Carrot (Infused) Oil: Sunflower Oil, Carrot Seed Extract, Annatto and Natural Vitamin E.
More Product Information
|Botanical Name:||Carotenoids, Helianthus Annus Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Ascorby Palmitate|
|Absorption:||It is a very dry oil which spreads easily and is absorbed relatively quickly by the skin.|
|Ingredient List:||Sunflower Oil, Carrot Seed Extract, Annatto, Natural Vitamin E.|