Founder of Irish Apothecary, Nicole is passionate about helping people take control of their health and well-being. An expert in apothecary With decades of experience and an abundance of qualifications, she empowers anyone to step into their full power and live with authenticity, balance, optimal health, and confidence. Join her online webinars and courses to discover the power of apothecary and feel renewed, revitalized, and reconditioned. Subscribe for updates on her sustainable approach to inner peace and happiness.
- Argan Oil contains a high content of alpha tocopherols, carotene, phytosterols and omega 6.
- It stimulates, protects and regenerates, helping to retain the soft supple, elastic skin.
- Used topically, Argan Oil provides intense conditioning benefits to dry and dehydrated skin and hair.
- When applied to the skin, Argan Oil particularly helps restore, regenerate and restructure the epidermis by way of increasing the nutrient content of skin cells.
- Argan Oil has sought-after antioxidant properties which makes it especially beneficial in skincare products. Argan Oil also has strengthening effects on nails.
Note: If you would like additional tops, please specify which ones by adding to your order notes at checkout, free of charge.
100% Virgin & Organic Argan Oil
More Product Information
|Botanical Name:||Argania Spinosa|
|Extraction Method:||Cold Pressed
|Processing Type:||Virgin, Steam Deodorised|
|Country of Origin:||Morocco|
Argan Oil (Virgin & Organic)