Founder of Irish Apothecary, Nicole is passionate about helping people take control of their health and well-being. An expert in apothecary With decades of experience and an abundance of qualifications, she empowers anyone to step into their full power and live with authenticity, balance, optimal health, and confidence. Join her online webinars and courses to discover the power of apothecary and feel renewed, revitalized, and reconditioned. Subscribe for updates on her sustainable approach to inner peace and happiness.
- Avocado Oil is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, D, E and Beta-carotene.
- It is a mild yet nourishing oil that is often used on dry, mature, tired or lacklustre skin.
- It is especially beneficial skin oil for people living in the northern hemisphere where vitamin D is restricted due to less sunlight.
- In cold conditions the oil can turn cloudy due to the high content of saturated fatty acids.
- Small amounts of Avocado Oil is typically added to other carrier oils in order to enrich protein and vitamin content.
- Commonly used in body oils, anti-wrinkle and skin regeneration creams, especially night creams, in pre and after sun care products.
- When combined with other oils, Avocado is used in massage, lip products, night creams, hand creams and hair care products.
- Consistency: Typical but slightly thicker than most Carrier Oils.
- Absorption: Very quickly and thoroughly absorbed by the skin.
Note: If you would like additional tops, please specify which ones by adding to your order notes at checkout, free of charge.
100% Virgin & Organic Avocado Oil
More Product Information
|Botanical Name:||Persea Gratissima|
|Extraction Method:||Obtained from pressing the fruit|
|Country of Origin:||Kenya|
Avocado (Virgin & Organic) Oil