Founder of Irish Apothecary, Nicole is passionate about helping people take control of their health and well-being. An expert in apothecary With decades of experience and an abundance of qualifications, she empowers anyone to step into their full power and live with authenticity, balance, optimal health, and confidence. Join her online webinars and courses to discover the power of apothecary and feel renewed, revitalized, and reconditioned. Subscribe for updates on her sustainable approach to inner peace and happiness.
- Fractionated Coconut Oil, is a feather-light emollient that softens and hydrates dry skin while increasing essential oil distribution. It is made by removing most of the long-chain triglycerides so that only saturated fats remain.
- Unlike other vegetable carrier oils, Fractionated Coconut Oil leaves skin feeling silky and smooth without a greasy aftereffect.
- Fractionated Coconut Oil readily absorbs into the skin and is soluble with all essential oils.
- Because Fractionated Coconut Oil is colourless and odourless, it is perfect for blending with essential oils as it preserves and maintains their original fragrance and benefits.
- This carrier oil is ideal for dry or troubled skin and provides a soothing topical barrier without clogging pores. Fractionated Coconut Oil should be used when applying strong essential oils topically to help reduce skin sensitivity.
- This natural emollient is enriched with hydrating properties that will help soften and soothe dry skin when applied.
- Fractionated Coconut Oil is odourless and colourless.
Note: If you would like additional tops, please specify which ones by adding to your order notes at checkout, free of charge.
100% Fractionated Coconut Oil
More Product Information
|Botanical Name:||Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride|
|Extraction Method:||A fraction of coconut oil with almost all the long chain fatty acids removed increasing its shelf life and stability. A mixed trimester of glycerine, caproic acids.|
|Obtained from:||Seeds of Cocos nucifera, Palma|
Coconut Oil (Fractionated)