Founder of Irish Apothecary, Nicole is passionate about helping people take control of their health and well-being. An expert in apothecary With decades of experience and an abundance of qualifications, she empowers anyone to step into their full power and live with authenticity, balance, optimal health, and confidence. Join her online webinars and courses to discover the power of apothecary and feel renewed, revitalized, and reconditioned. Subscribe for updates on her sustainable approach to inner peace and happiness.
Make way for Caraway! Caraway essential oil comes from the caraway plant, a member of the carrot family and a cousin to dill, fennel, anise, and cumin. Caraway seeds may be small, but these tiny packages yield an essential oil bursting with compounds that offer a range of powerful properties. The distinct aroma comes from D-Carvone, which makes the raw seeds the star flavor of dishes like Bavarian-style sauerkraut, rye bread, and German sausages. Next is limonene, a constituent commonly found in citrus oils that’s known for its cleansing properties. This makes Caraway essential oil an ideal tool for oral care and keeping teeth looking clean.
Caraway Uses and Benefits
- Apply one drop of Caraway oil to your toothbrush when brushing teeth both morning and night to help maintain a clean mouth.
- Add one drop Caraway oil and one drop Clove oil to water and use as a daily mouth rinse
- Support a soothing abdominal massage by including Caraway oil for a gentle aroma.
- Diffuse three to four drops for a sweet, calming aroma perfect before or during a meal.
- Add one drop Caraway oil and one drop Lavender oil to warm bath water for a uniquely relaxing aroma.
5ml with Dropper Top
Expiry April 2024