Founder of Irish Apothecary, Nicole is passionate about helping people take control of their health and well-being. An expert in apothecary With decades of experience and an abundance of qualifications, she empowers anyone to step into their full power and live with authenticity, balance, optimal health, and confidence. Join her online webinars and courses to discover the power of apothecary and feel renewed, revitalized, and reconditioned. Subscribe for updates on her sustainable approach to inner peace and happiness.
- St. John’s Wort Infused Oil has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory action, allowing the soothing, healing and strengthening of the skin.
- The antioxidants and interleukin's in St. John's Wort decreases inflammation, making it a practical option for those suffering from aches and pains as well as skin conditions that cause inflammation.
- Its application in beauty products and creams is popular, as well as use for lip balms.
- It may also help decrease the appearance of scars when applied topically.
- Consistent application can help firm up the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines.
- Absorption: It is a very dry oil which spreads easily and is absorbed relatively quickly by the skin.
Note: If you would like additional tops, please specify which ones by adding to your order notes at checkout, free of charge.
100% Hypericum / St. John's Wort (Infused) Oil: Sunflower Oil, St. Johns Wort Oil
More Product Information
|Botanical Name:||Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Hypericum Perforatum Extract|
|Extraction Method:||Infused in Sunflower Oil|
|Part Used:||Flowering tops|