Founder of Irish Apothecary, Nicole is passionate about helping people take control of their health and well-being. An expert in apothecary With decades of experience and an abundance of qualifications, she empowers anyone to step into their full power and live with authenticity, balance, optimal health, and confidence. Join her online webinars and courses to discover the power of apothecary and feel renewed, revitalized, and reconditioned. Subscribe for updates on her sustainable approach to inner peace and happiness.
- Jojoba Oil is actually a liquid wax rather than an oil and as such in low temperatures becomes cloudy with a freezing point of 5°C.
- Jojoba is readily absorbed by the skin and leaves a velvety feeling while softening, protecting and increasing the skins' suppleness without clogging pores.
- A popular ingredient in skincare due to its softening, protecting and moisturise retaining properties which make it ideal in hand creams and products designed to protect skin from the elements.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- Jojoba is excellent for massage oils but is low in essential fatty acids so needs to be combined with other oils.
- In hair care products, jojoba adds shine and volume while also treating damaged, brittle hair.
- Jojoba can be used in baby products to protect sensitive skin and treat nappy rash.
Note: If you would like additional tops, please specify which ones by adding to your order notes at checkout, free of charge.
100% Organic Jojoba Oil
More Product Information
|Botanical Name:||Simmondsia Chinensis|
|Extraction Method:||Cold Pressed|
|Country of Origin:||Peru|
I ordered many high quality oils including Jojoba & they were all amazing. My skin is absolutely loving them. The delivery was so prompt & so fabulously packaged with a little gift!♡ Highley recommend.
Not used yet awaiting other ingredients. Thanks.